Saturday, September 5, 2009
Slothful Saturday
Technically I haven't accomplished a single thing today. Yes. I bought ice cream for the birthday on Monday. But it pretty much melted in the car while I took too long scoping Target for bargains. Oh Target. When I finally got home I put the ice cream in the freezer and I'm going to act innocent when it's a weird texture and has ice crystals in it. Yes. I bought a couple of the gifts for the birthday on Monday. But I took a really really really long time doing it. Yes. I got some free Danimals Crush Cups at Meijer. But as they are a dairy product, revisit the ice cream situation and repeat solution substituting fridge for freezer. Yes. I got 12 free boxes of Hi-C singles. There's no but there. That's just all good. I emptied the dishwasher and refilled it but it needs to be emptied and refilled - again. It is a little warm and a lot lazy around here today. I'm pretty glad that Jim is in the same mindspace I am. No one is holding anything against anyone else as we just float around the rooms and check into a screen here and there. So. This is mostly a post just to say that we are lazy and don't have much to say for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment