One of the things that I am passionate about is human trafficking and modern-day slavery. It is God's will that we would ALL be free and I am nothing less than certain that the darkness of this billion dollar industry grieves His heart. It is easy to think that this is a third world problem and nothing this ugly goes on here in our own country - and that's just not true. This evil is everywhere. There are some amazing organizations that fight for the voiceless and the forgotten and if you would take a minute to consider their battle and ask God to be their warrior, I would appreciate it.
And finally, there are some amazing teenagers that had a heart to do something which evolved into an event called Unbound. It was my privilege to be a part of it. It was very successful and very impactful and we are now in the planning stages of Unbound 2010.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment