Dad and Vicky came to pick Tank up this past weekend. We are sad to see him go but are sooo grateful that he has a fantastic family and place to call home. He will be well taken care of and their dogs seem to be taking the new huge dog in stride!
Not a whole lot else to report. I am excited that I am helping someone do a scrapbook project for a wedding she went to. She says she isn't creative and I hope I do her proud!
Just a month and half before Jericho is done with school and summer vacation begins. I can't believe the year has gone so fast. I hope we have enough plans to keep him busy.
I will add pictures and updates soon. Just a little something something until then.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment