Not too much to report. For Journey's anniversary, we tend to like to go and do something out of routine and a bit of an escape. We went to COSI in Columbus and had a fun time. It's a great museum. I am including some photos of our time there.
The crazy weather has had its way with us. We are so ready for spring. We have lots of runny noses and coughs right now and are feeling cooped up.
Easter was a bit of chaos as the twins participated in the egg hunt for the first time. They were captivated by the baskets and the first egg so spurring them on to find more was a challenge.
Joy has started preschool 2 days a week. It's a 2 1/2 hour program. She really seems to enjoy it. Her teacher is so nice.
As many of you know, I am fighting off depression. I think it is time to just bring light onto that fact instead of feeling like it is a shameful secret. I am trying to be proactive about how to get better but am running into some challenges. I am looking into getting some help for the kids so that I can focus on myself and get to a place where I can give them my all. But between availability and pricing it has not been successful. I feel like I am making some progress and am trying to be patient with the process. I so appreciate all of your prayers and I ask that you continue in them. Please also pray for Jim. He has been astounding in his love and support. I just need God to continue to fill him up so that he doesn't get depleted.
That's about it for now. More to come soon. Thanks again for all your love and support. Much love from our crazy (tongue in cheek...) home to yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment