Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quick Weekend Update



Hi! There's not too much to report. I'm just trying to stay in the habit of blogging. I tried to host a crop yesterday but I was the only one who came. Oh well. The upside is that I got to have a whole lot of space, listen to the music I wanted to hear and got 6 pages done. I have become a bit obsessed with my scrapbooking and thought that I would share some pages with you (see above).

We took the opportunity to enjoy a gorgeous day by heading the zoo. It was the first time that we all got to ride the train together! I think the twins really enjoyed it. Jim took a fantastic picture of Jericho (there to the left, see it?).

That's all the news to report for now. Jenesis is still freaked out by that big dog. I wonder if you would just say a prayer for her so that she would feel comfortable and enjoy him? Thanks so much! Keep in touch!

Much love from our home to yours.





.

1 comment:

4 Lettre Words said...

Good for you! Love that pic of Jericho. Like mother. Like son.