The biggest piece of news to report right now is that Joy has an amoeba in her stomach that just will not die. The origins are a mystery and honestly, I don't have the heart to investigate the nature of this parasite. I figure too much info will probably do me in. She is on an expensive crazy compound medication that is her second to deal with this situation. She is fascinated with medication and I pray she doesn't become some sort of Munchausen's patient in the long run! She wants to administer it herself and sticks that syringe right in her mouth and pushes it in.
The twins are one and had a fantastic cake experience to celebrate. We are finally moving into solids as I quit being so freaked out by the gagging and choking noises. We gotta push through and move on. They had their one year check up and aren't big enough to turn their car seats around so I'm trying to stuff a whole bunch of calories in them - as per the doc's instructions. They fell a little in the weight percentile. Ugh. The worrying never gets a rest.
Jim's job is going well. I think he is enjoying it.
We are looking forward to fall and decorating for one of our very favorite holidays - Halloween. I am hoping that Joy will be a willing participant in the costume arena. Jericho is sticking to Star Wars themes this year - even though I showed him a lego outfit that was outstanding. And I have told the twins that they must be walking by Halloween. Justice is trying - he scoots around the kitchen with the shopping cart. Jenesis cruises delicately around the furniture. Speaking of the twins - they have apparently decided that a 45 minute nap is the way to go and are ready for some more activity. Gotta go out there and maintain my mom cover.
By the way, this post will mark the one and only attempt to incorporate undercover type lingo in the language. I just don't have the energy to be on top of that stuff all the time!!
Much love and drop us a line - Jenny and the J gang



1 comment:
Love the blog, Jenny. What a great way for updates. The "what you got" photo is proudly display on the bulletin board in our Sunday School class. It was one of our favorites!
Love,
Vicky
Post a Comment