Can you believe it is already 2008? We rang in the new year by celebrating our 9th anniversary. We put the kids to bed early, ate some Indian food and watched a movie. Woo Hoo do we know how to party or what???
The new year has brought Jenesis to her feet. She is still a little wobbly but is really working on it. Two sweeties toddling around. It's a delight. Jenesis has also figured out how to smooch. I caught her trying to lay one on Justice and just couldn't get to the camera fast enough.
So, my resolutions this year? Probably just the same as last year, only this year I mean them! I need to make better use of time. I want to explore my creative side a lot more through writing and scrapbooking. Both give me such fulfillment.
Jericho returns to school tomorrow. It has actually been a fun break. We were able to fill the time. We enjoyed the Wii a lot. Raving Rabbids 2 cracks us up pretty good.
Joy turns 3 in just 2 weeks. She had her first haircut last week. She was such a good girl and felt like a princess.
That is probably all the news fit to mention right about now. We wish you all the best that new beginnings have to offer from our blessed home to yours.
2 comments:
That pic of Jericho and Justice is awesome! Just darling!!
Happy New Year to the Cafferys!
Thanks for sharing the great photos.
Post a Comment